The drought on the West Coast has brought the Spring season and allergy season early this year.
If you suffer from allergies, understand there are natural things you can do. It's important to know that you have allergies.
Tips to Alleviate Allergies:
- Change your clothes when you come inside
- Close the windows
- Get a check-up with your doctor to see if you have allergies
- For severe allergies, look into injections you can get prior to each season
- Coming in from outside, take a shower to wash all the pollen and other allergens off
- Stay inside midday and during the afternoon, when pollen counts are highest.